Water Testing Services Conducted by Raleigh Plumbing Experts
Given that water is so important to sustaining a healthy life, many Raleigh homeowners have begun to give serious consideration to the quality of the drinking water that they have available to them. If you are concerned about the quality of water that your family uses, you should call Guaranteed Plumbing for help. Our Raleigh plumbers and water treatment experts can conduct a water test for you. Afterwards we can develop a plan to help you removal all harmful contaminants from your drinking water.
Call Guaranteed Plumbing today if you need to hire a professionally licensed plumber to conduct water testing in Raleigh. Our staff would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We can schedule your appointment today.
Types of Contaminants That Can Be in Your Water
There are many water impurities that you may be aware of because they impact the taste and appeal of your drinking water. At Guaranteed Plumbing, our Raleigh plumbers and water treatment experts can help you identify the precise contaminants that are negatively affecting your drinking water. Here are a few of the common water quality issues that you may be dealing with:
- Chlorine Taste – This is most often caused by chemicals used by the municipality to disinfect water
- Earthy or Musty Tastes – Oftentimes algae can form in different parts of your residential plumbing system and cause this problem
- Cloudy Water – Cloudy water is the result of suspended sediment
- Foul Odors – There could be sulfuric compounds in your water
- Red or Brown Water – There could be oxidized minerals or iron in your water.
- Metallic Taste – This can also be the result of dissolved iron
In addition to those common problems that are evident in the water, there may be other issues that you cannot see, smell or taste. Here are a few common water problems that are difficult to identify:
- Microorganisms – Bacteria, cysts, and viruses can contaminate residential drinking water
- Toxic Elements – Heavy metals can be present in your drinking water
- Volatile Organic Compounds – Certain adhesives and pesticides transfer these harmful chemicals to drinking water
- Chlorine Byproducts – These compounds occur as chlorine interacts with other substances in your water.
Water Testing Focused on Solutions
When you hire our Raleigh plumbers to conduct water testing at your home, you can rest assured knowing that our water treatment experts will help you identify all the issues present. Our team can then suggest the best ways for you to eliminate the impurities that are present in your drinking water. After our expert water treatment services, you can feel confident knowing that your family is drinking the highest quality water possible.
Areas We Provide Water Heater Services and the Greater Raleigh Area
- Raleigh, NC
- Cary, NC
- Apex, NC
- Durham, NC
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Knightdale, NC
- Expert well pump repair and installation services in Morrisville, NC
Automatic water pump in the basementYou depend on your well pump to deliver fresh water to your Morrisville home if you’re not on a municipality that serves your area. Our plumbing experts at Guaranteed Plumbing are your local well pump specialists who are available 24/7 for emergency services.We…
- What to Do About a Leaking Faucet
A dripping or leaking faucet can be a very irritating problem. But more importantly, it could be a sign that there are many more serious problems your faucet, pipes, or plumbing. The problem of a dripping faucet could stem from any number of different issues. leaking faucets may be caused by corroded…